Perth Colorbond Fencing Contractors
Looking for Colorbond Fencing Installation or Contractor in Perth?
Are you in the market for Perth Colorbond™ fencing? Whether you are shopping for a fencing solution for a residential project, a commercial development or even an industrial development, you can count on our team at Firm Fencing as your Colorbond™ fencing contractors in Perth. Between our outstanding workmanship, our habit of only using the best materials and our tough-to-beat warranty policies and service guarantees, you can be sure that you are in good hands with us.
The Benefits of Colorbond Fencing Installation
The first decision you need to make when it comes to a new fencing project is what type of fencing is the best match for your property. At Firm Fencing, we are proud to offer an array of different fencing solutions to our customers, from tubular metal fencing to pine-lap timber fencing to glass balustrading. Colorbond™ fencing remains a popular service for us, in part because Colorbond fence offers an array of benefits that will probably always be attractive to the average consumer. These perks include:
- Built to last. Any fencing project is an investment, so it stands to reason that you would want to think about the durability and longevity of your fencing material before finalising the transaction. Our Perth Colorbond fences are made from a lightweight but incredibly durable coated steel material. You don’t need to take our word for it on the durability front either; Colorbond™ fences have a ten-year warranty from BlueScope Steel, the company that manufacturers Colorbond-branded materials.
- It comes in a variety of colours. As the brand name suggests, Colorbond™ is available in a much more comprehensive range of colours than your average fencing material. Our Perth Colorbond™ gates and fences are available in 22 different colours, ranging from tans and off-whites to rich blues, reds and greens.
- It is fire and termite-resistant. If your home or business is located in an area where bushfire risk tends to be particularly high, having a fencing option that is heat- and fire-resistant will appeal. Colorbond™ fits the bill, providing an additional barrier between your home and potential fire threats in a way that a timber fence would not. As for termites, timber fences—while beautiful—may not be an ideal option in wooded areas because of how they can suffer termite damage. Colorbond™, as a steel material, is not vulnerable to termites in the same way.
Get Free Quote
Contact us for a hassle free Quotation
These aren’t the only benefits of a Colorbond™ fence installation, either. On the contrary, these fences are affordable, easy to keep clean and easy to maintain across the board. All these factors combine to make Colorbond™ one of our most popular options among residential, commercial, and industrial clients alike
What Sets Firm Fencing Apart Regarding Perth Colorbond Fence Installation?
Say we’ve convinced you and you’ve decided that a Colorbond™ fence is the right option for you. The next question is this: what makes Firm Fencing the right Colorbond fence contractors in Perth to handle your fencing project? Our goal is always to provide a uniquely enjoyable and painless customer experience, no matter how big the project. Here are a few things we do to live up to that commitment:
- We go above and beyond with our workmanship guarantee. As we already mentioned, genuine Colorbond™ from BlueScope Steel is always going to come backed by a ten-year warranty. However, when it comes to hiring Colorbond fence installers in Perth, it is important to think not only about the quality of the product itself but also about the quality of the installation. Most fencing companies offer a standard one-year guarantee on their installation work. We go above and beyond with a two-year workmanship guarantee, to make sure our customers have extra peace of mind when they choose us.
- We work fast. Perhaps your existing fence was damaged, and you need to replace it, or maybe you are preparing to sell your home and believe having a beautiful enclosure would add value and resale potential. In either of these situations—and in many other scenarios—a quick, urgent turnaround for a fence installation is worth it. We understand that most of our customers want to get their projects done sooner rather than later. For this reason, we have committed ourselves to offer a faster turnaround. In most cases, we will be ready to start your project within a week of when you accept your quote.
- We can beat any written quote. Speaking of quotes, we know that the Colorbond fencing price in Perth is one of the top things our customers consider as they plan their new fence projects. We offer free price quotes and are honest and forthright with our pricing. You’ll know exactly what your project will cost before we start the installation, with no hidden charges or unexpected fees. Also, we have a policy where we are willing to beat any written quote from one of our competitors. If you can find a better price than ours for the same fencing project, just bring us written proof of the quote, and we will undercut the price.
Another differentiator is that we do both fences and gates. If you are looking for Colorbond fencing in Perth or a Colorbond fence contractors with a Stratco gate, we can design a suitable solution using the top-rated products from both manufacturers.
Colorbond Fencing Perth
Firm Fencing : Colorbond Fence Contractors and Installer In Perth
We started Firm Fencing because we wanted to offer customers across the residential, commercial, and industrial sectors a better experience for fencing design, installation, and ongoing support. When you hire us for your Perth Colorbond fence installation, you will get more than just a Colorbond™ fence. You’ll get personalised customer service, with our designers working with you to craft a fence that suits your every need. You’ll get a team with impressive backgrounds and credentials in the building industry, to assure you that we know what we’re doing. You’ll get our two-year workmanship guarantee and BlueScope’s 10-year Colorbond™ warranty. And, at the end of the road, you will get a beautiful, durable fence that is ready to stand the test of time. Get started on your Perth Colorbond fencing project today by giving us a call.